Gibson ES-335 Limited Edition 2000 Translucent Blue
• Semi Hollow body with figured carved Maple body with a glossy Translucent Blue finish, and a Maple center block.
• Fast action one piece mahogany 1960 slim taper neck.
• Rosewood 22 fret fingerboard with small block (trapezoid) Pearloid inlays, black top, back and fingerboard bindings,
• ABR /Stop bar bridge and tailpiece set, nickel hardware
• Two '57 Classic PAF humbuckers.
• Of course, two vintage Volume and Tone controls
• 3-way pickup control switch.
• The finish is in Excellent condition, no Buckle rash.
• There is some minor oxidization to the Nickel, which is expected of a guitar that is nearly 20 years old. This can be treated and polished up.
• The strap buttons have been replace with fast changing buttons, BOTH are include .I am also including a very nice leather strap worth around £20, and a Mono guitar cable.
• Includes original case in very good condition.
• Last service and set up was 2017, has received limited playing since then.
• The Trans Blue finish was part of a limited edition produced in 1999 and 2000, it is a very rare finish and one of only 3 blue finishes Gibson does
Built in: 19 November 2000 (serial: 332) (Manufactured in Nashville or Memphis. Acoustic: Bozeman, Montana)
SOLD AS SEEN. NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS. NO TIME WASTERS